Sunday, June 10, 2007

The wonderful Wizard

And wonderful it was! The program I mean. Judy and I took Alexus to see the wizard at the Opera house in Oshkosh. The entire Wizard of Oz play was done on stage. What a wonderful performance. The actors were near professional in the presentation of the performance. The program was done by a Christian Theatre group from Oshkosh. They must one great producer because the performance was awesome. I found great delight in the ability of the actors and the props in general. I took Alexus to the play as a birthday treat (she was 9), but we enjoyed it every bit as much as she did. I am looking forward to further performances by this group. It is well worth the low price of admission.

Below are some of the actors posing with Alexus. Even the dog did a great job making the play real. My congratuations to all of them!